We are currently searching for a Controls Engineer to design control systems for a variety of different industrial projects. Projects vary in size and complexity and also between batch processes, continuous process or machines.
- Recommend and review instrument specifications for projects
- Identify problem areas for projects
- Networking and layout of controls hardware
- Hardware installation
- I/O list creation
- Sequence of Operations Development
- Review electrical drawings
- Programming and setup of PLC, HMI, and other software applications
- Allen Bradley, Siemens, Beckhoff
- Robotics – FANUC
- I/O checkout and commissioning of processes
- Process validation
- Maintain client relationships throughout projects to ensure successful project outcomes
- Research new technologies, controls system platforms, software, and system updates
- Investigates and solves automation problems
- Travels to client-sites for project and service calls
Experienced engineering professional with a reputation for producing excellent work and who is responsive to the needs of external and/or internal customers. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who will deliver projects on time, per standards and within budget. Strong technical, problem solving, and communication skills are essential.
Other requirements for the Controls Engineer include:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, a related engineering field OR at minimum an Associate’s Degree in electronics/robotics.
- 2+ years of related experience in an environment requiring electrical power and control systems experience is essential.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and AutoCAD or Solidworks is required.
We are a professional service firm that provides diversified engineering and management services on high profile projects. We offer the opportunity for work that is interesting, challenging, and rewarding. We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefit package.
We seek employees who are committed to joining a growing and successful company that continues to deliver excellence in engineering and management services.